- Family Practice
- Travel Medicine Clinic … is available by appointment only.
- Pharmacy On-Site
McNeely Medical Clinic is a Family Practice in Carleton Place, ON.
The onsite pharmacy provides prescription dispensing and consultation. For more information, please call (613) 253-2390.
Mitchell’s Independent Grocer provides shopping for grocery and home needs. For more information, click here.
After Hours Clinic
Narcotics Not Prescribed
- McNeely Medical Clinic does not prescribe, nor have on site, Sedative, Anti-Anxiety or Narcotic medications.
One medical issue per visit
- To help decrease patient wait times we ask all patients to respect this policy. Our receptionist will be happy to book a follow up appointment for additional medical issues.
Long Term Disability Claims
- Our physicians cannot assist with long term disability claims.
Quebec and Out of Province Patients
- Our clinic accepts all provincial health cards, with the exception of Quebec.
- All out of country and Quebec patients must pay for an uninsured visit and submit receipts to their own province/state where applicable, for reimbursement.
Patients of our Family Practice will be provided with their physician’s policies on being accepted into practice.